Greenvale Dental Implants
Replace a missing single tooth or replace a whole row of teeth with dental implants.
No need to be referred to a surgeon, Dr Soraya Eakins consults and treats patients seeking dental implants at our practice. Soraya can assists in all areas of dental implant surgery:
- Single Tooth Dental Implants
- Multiple Teeth Dental Implants
- All-On-4 Implants
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are posts made of titanium, surgically positioned into the bone beneath the gum. An abutment is screwed into the implant to support a crown or denture. A permanent replacement, dental implant look and respond like a natural tooth.
What are the advantages?
- Improve your smile and restore your confidence. Dental Implants look natural and are hard wearing;
- Eat hard food again. Dental Implants can withstand greater bite pressure than traditional dentures;
- Prevent bone loss in the jaw, which may compromise your adjacent natural teeth;
- Long lasting. These restorations never decay and with good maintenance, are designed to last a lifetime unlike bridges or dentures;
- Are more comfortable than dentures;
- Are fixed and do not need to be taken in and out.
MGUIDE Digital Technology
Using state-of-the-art 3D technology, MGUIDE surgical templates provide highly accurate drilling and implant placement.
The benefit to the patient:
- More accurate surgical procedure.
- Keyhole surgery; less evasive.
- Less post-operative pain.
- Faster healing.
Patients can opt to add the MGUIDE technology to their dental implant surgery procedure, for a QUICKER and LESS EVASIVE implant placement. Ask at your consultation about the benefits and costs.
What are All-On-4 implants?
All-On-4 is a procedure that refers to replacing a whole row of teeth with four or more implants. The implants are tilted at an angle to allow for a full-arch denture to then be secured. This procedure can be used for both the upper and lower jaws.
All-On-4 is the most effective procedure and allows for simple hygiene and maintenance over time.
The Dental Implant Process:
- First Appointment: Your initial appointment with Dr Soraya Eakins is FREE. During this time, Soraya will ascertain your suitability for the procedure and will discuss the procedure at length and answer your questions. You will be provided with a treatment plan including a quotation, information booklets and referral for a CBCT scan.
- Second Appointment: The dental implant "post" is inserted into your jaw bone. This is performed in-chair under local anesthetic. Greenvale Dental Group have a visiting medical anesthetist for those patients who wish to have implant surgery under IV sedation. Patients will then have a healing period of 3-6 months to allow for the implant to integrate with the bone. Time will very between patient to patient.
- Third Appointment: Impressions of the healed implant are then taken and the shade for the new crown/bridge will be ascertained to that of your natural surrounding teeth.
- Final Stage: Your new tooth/teeth are inserted. A follow up visit within a few weeks will be booked to ensure functionality and aesthetics.
If you would like to receive an information pack, fill in the form below.