Greenvale Dental Implants
Our dental implant single tooth prices are start from $2999 ,making us one of the most affordable dental implant surgery options in Melbourne.
MIS MGUIDE is the latest technology for dental implant placement, and is available at Greenvale Dental Group.
If you are seeking a less invasive, more reliable dental implant placement, you can't go past MGUIDE 'keyhole' surgery.
How is MGUIDE different from traditional implant placement?
- Extremely accurate with predictable results;
- Avoid damage to vital nerves,maxillary sinus and surrounding teeth;
- No swelling;
- Less pain;
- Faster recovery time;
- Have one or multiple implants placed at the same time.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are posts made of titanium, surgically positioned into the bone beneath the gum. A porcelain crown is then inserted onto the post to create your new, natural looking tooth.
What are the advantages?
- Improve your smile and restore your confidence. Dental Implants look natural and are hard wearing;
- Eat hard food again. Dental Implants can withstand greater bite pressure than traditional dentures;
- Prevent bone loss in the jaw, which may compromise your adjacent natural teeth;
- Long lasting. These restorations never decay and with good maintenance, are designed to last a lifetime unlike bridges or dentures;
- Are more comfortable than dentures;
- Are fixed and do not need to be taken in and out.
What to expect when receiving a dental implant at Greenvale Dental Group:
- Initial appointment with Dr Soraya Eakins to ascertain suitability for the procedure. In most cases, people with healthy gums and sufficient bones are suitable candidates for dental implants. Dr Eakins will discuss the procedure and answer your questions. A referral will be provided for a CBCT scan;
- First stage – the dental implant will be surgically placed;
- Time is allowed for the site to heal, usually 10-12 weeks but varies between patients;
- Second stage, placement of healing abutment to contour the gum around the implant and create an emergence pattern;
- Impressions, bite and shading for the porcelain crown will be taken;
- Crown inserted. Smile with confidence again.
Payment plans are also available at Greenvale Dental Group.
If you would like to receive an information pack, fill in the form below. To book a FREE dental implant consultation, call our rooms on 9333 6854.