Greenvale Dental Implants
Replace a missing single tooth or replace a whole row of teeth with dental implants.
No need to be referred to a surgeon, Dr Soraya Eakins consults and treats patients seeking dental implants at our practice. Soraya can assists in all areas of dental implant surgery.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are posts made of titanium, surgically positioned into the bone to support a crown or denture.
What are the advantages?
- Improve your smile and restore your confidence. Dental Implants look natural and are hard wearing;
- Eat hard food again. Dental Implants can withstand greater bite pressure than traditional dentures;
- Prevent bone loss in the jaw, which may compromise your adjacent natural teeth;
- Long lasting. These restorations never decay and with good maintenance, are designed to last a lifetime;
- Are more comfortable than dentures;
- Are fixed and do not need to be taken in and out.
Using state-of-the-art 3D technology, surgical templates provide highly accurate implant design and placement.
The benefit to the patient:
- More accurate surgical procedure.
- Keyhole surgery; less invasive.
- No post-operative pain.
- Faster healing.
The Dental Implant Process:
- First Appointment: Soraya will ascertain your suitability and discuss the procedure at length and answer your questions. You will be provided with a treatment plan including a quotation and information booklets.
- Second Appointment: The dental implant is placed. Patients will then have a healing period of 8-12 weeks.
- Third Appointment: Impressions of the healed implant are then taken and the shade for the new crown/bridge will be ascertained to that of your natural surrounding teeth.
- Final Stage: Your new tooth/teeth are inserted.
If you would like to receive an information pack, please fill in the form below.